Colt Precision Limited recognises that the disciplines of quality, health and safety, and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The company views these as a primary responsibility and, by adopting appropriate quality standards, to be the key to good business.
The company quality policy calls for continuous improvement in its quality management activities and the business will be conducted according to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable statutory laws and regulations.
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of its management resources in all quality matters.
- Communicate its quality objectives and its performance against these objectives throughout the company and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates, subcontractors, and others who come into contact with our work.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management.